Monday, October 17, 2011

Independent Component 1 Plan Approval

1) I plan on using my participation in the school play (All My Sons) as my first independent component.
2) I'm positive this component will reach the thirty hour minimum. I have rehearsal for the play from 3:15 to 5:15 every Tuesday and Wednesday of every week until December. We have already started the rehearsal process. We will be performing the two-hour play twice on the seventh, and twice on the eighth of December.
3) My EQ is all about getting a job in theatre. I think one of the most important parts of getting into theatre is having experience. With this component, I will get experience with both performing, and stagecraft.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds good. Will your essay still be about getting a job, or something else about tech?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe both? I'm really not sure yet. Maybe something about getting a tech specific job.

    ReplyDelete