Thursday, May 24, 2012

Senior Project Reflection

1) Positive statement:
Meeting time was a big concern of mine. I honestly didn't expect it to be so easy. Granted, I rambled a bit, but I think I managed to include sufficient quality information.
2) Questions to Consider:
I met all requirements for the two-hour presentation. P
I struggled to maintain the expectations set for my senior project as a whole. AP- for Senior Project.
3) What worked:
Service Learning. Over quickly. Informative. Shaped my project.
4) What didn't:
NC rules hanging over my head for every project.
The apparent lack of communication between teachers.
Not being able to use the first semester play for Service Learning.
Poor communication and follow-up with teachers.
Having to change my Essential Question four days before I-Search due date.
Unclear requirements as far as Research Checks.
Poorly executed timing for project work. (Clusters of due dates, followed by month-long lulls in work.)
Model Assembly.
Little to no focus on Senior Project during first semester.
Apparent inability to get anything higher than a P on projects. (No AE/E requirements on rubrics)


No comments:

Post a Comment